Creamy Cherry Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 240 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl, until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- POUR into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.