Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- COMBINE raspberries and cornstarch in small saucepan; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Cool 10 minutes. Chill thoroughly about 30 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Spread one-third lemon mixture in prepared pie crust; top with raspberry mixture, then remaining two-thirds lemon mixture. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 43g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.