Low Fat Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (8 oz.) packages fat free cream cheese (not product in tub)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND raspberries until smooth in blender container. Combine raspberry puree and cornstarch in medium saucepan; cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour.
- POUR batter over crust; drop raspberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Also try substituting 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed for raspberries. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 5), Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.