Creamy Lime Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 oz.) cans Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice (4 limes)
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- Powdered sugar
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lime slices
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- COMBINE pretzels, granulated sugar and butter in medium bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- MIX sweetened condensed milk, eggs, lime juice, orange juice and lime peel in large bowl; pour evenly over crust.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Cool. Chill. Garnish with powdered sugar, whipped topping and lime slices before serving. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 33g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.