Cherry Swirl Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 65 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Or 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 (8 oz.) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of pan. Puree cherry pie filling in blender or food processor container until smooth. Add orange peel.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, egg, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour. Pour half of mixture into prepared pan.
- SPOON 1/2 cup cherry puree evenly over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Drop 1/2 cup cherry puree by spoonfuls on top. Gently swirl with knife. Reserve remaining puree.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Serve with reserved puree.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.