- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- Fresh fruit
- PLACE butter in 10-inch microwave-safe quiche dish or pie plate. Cover loosely; microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 minute. Combine crumbs and sugar. Add to butter; stir until mixed. Press firmly into bottom of dish. Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, rotating dish once.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, then lemon juice, mixing well. Cook on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 6 to 8 minutes or until hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
- POUR cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Cook on MEDIUM 6 to 8 minutes or until center is set, rotating dish once. Stir sour cream until smooth. Spread evenly on top of cheesecake. Chill 1 to 2 hours or until firm. Serve with fruit, if desired.
- Allow to set at room temperature before serving in order to remove from pan easily.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cake), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 41g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 185mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 54g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.