Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie or sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Red food coloring
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- LINE 9-inch round cake or springform pan with foil.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press 2 cups crumbs firmly onto bottom and partway up sides of prepared pan. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling into pan.
- COVER; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with fudge topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.