Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl; press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- PUREE cherry filling in blender container until smooth. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR half of batter into pan; top with 1/2 cup puree. Repeat with one more layer of batter and puree. Swirl puree into cream cheese mixture with knife.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining puree.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.