Cafe au Lait Ice Cream
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 4 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans or almonds*
- DISSOLVE instant coffee in water in large bowl; cool. Add cream, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
- BEAT with mixer 7 minutes or until light and fluffy (mixture will mound but not hold peaks). Fold in nuts, if desired.
- SPOON into 8-inch square baking pan or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover; freeze 4 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 40g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.