- Yield: 2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- COMBINE cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- SLOWLY stir in water and coffee over medium heat; heat thoroughly but do not boil. Serve warm.
- Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.