Reduced Fat Pumpkin Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon gound ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, spices and salt until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of pie), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 32g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 170%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.