- Yield: 4 dozen snowballs
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 cups flaked coconut
- LINE cookie sheets with wax paper. Combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, maraschino cherries, marshmallows, nuts and crumbs. Mix well.
- PLACE coconut in shallow bowl. Roll marshmallow mixture into 3/4-inch balls; roll in coconut. Place onto prepared cookie sheets. Chill 4 hours or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 ball of 48), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.