Fresh Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Or 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- Fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas*)
- Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, or Strawberry Jelly
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange fruit on top of pie. If coating berries, stir jam or jelly until smooth. Brush berries with jam and serve.
- *If using bananas, dip in lemon juice before placing on pie to keep them from turning brown. Do not coat with jam.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 46g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.