Lime Chiffon Squares
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom of 9-inch square pan or 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- DISSOLVE gelatin in water in large bowl; stir in sweetened condensed milk, pineapple and lime juice. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows.
- POUR into prepared pan. Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 10), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 57g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.