Tropical Cream Punch
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings (2 1/2 quarts)
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen pineapple orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (1 liter) bottles club soda, chilled
- Vanilla ice cream or orange or pineapple sherbet
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrates in punch bowl, mixing well.
- STIR in club soda. Scoop ice cream or sherbet into punch bowl, stir gently and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 42g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.