Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream
- Yield: About 1 quart
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (6 oz.) containers vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE all ingredients in ice cream container. Mix well. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- FRUIT YOGURT ICE CREAM: REPLACE vanilla yogurt with 2 (6 oz.) containers fruit flavored yogurt, 1 cup pureed or mashed fruit (strawberries, peaches, bananas) and food coloring, if desired. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/2 cup), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 35g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.