White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups cubed French bread
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT eggs in large bowl. Blend in sweetened condensed milk, water, melted butter, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in bread, dried cranberries and baking chips until completely moistened. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or let cool.
- Individual bread puddings can also be made. Coat six, 6-oz. custard cups with no-stick cooking spray. Pour prepared mixture into cups. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 39g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.