Red White & Blue Delight
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container plain yogurt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, clean, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 12 x 7-inch or 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, yogurt, marshmallows and nuts in large bowl. Spread half the mixture over crust. Top with half the berries, remaining yogurt mixture then remaining berries.
- COVER; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes; cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 97g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 84g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.