- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 70 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
- 1/2 cup nuts, toasted and finely chopped*
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20 oz.) can juice-packed crushed pineapple, well drained, divided, reserving 1/2 cup juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut, nuts, brown sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and juice concentrate; mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 65 minutes or until center is set; spread top with sour cream. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cool.
- COMBINE sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; mix well. Gradually add reserved pineapple juice, then remaining pineapple.
- COOK and stir over low heat until thickened. Cool. Spread over cheesecake. Chill. Just before serving, remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired.
- *To toast nuts and coconut: Place each separately in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cheesecak), Calories 700 (Calories from Fat 400), Total Fat 44g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 185mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 58g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.