Vanilla Chip Orange Brownies
- Yield: 2 dozen brownies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white baking chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and orange peel in medium bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, butter, water and chips until well blended; spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely; cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.