Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- MELT 1 cup chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium saucepan over medium heat. Pour evenly over prepared crust. Top with nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.