Reduced Fat Mocha Fudge
- Yield: 64 pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE or 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in syrup, coffee crystals and vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil; peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pie of 64), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.