Chocolate Cranberry Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE wafer crumbs, cocoa and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of prepared pan.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, dried cranberries and nuts, pressing down firmly.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.