Sweet Hot Chocolate
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or peppermint extract
- Whipped cream or frozen, thawed, whipped topping
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Heat thoroughly over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until hot. Remove from heat.
- STIR in vanilla or peppermint extract. Serve in mugs, topped with whipped cream or whipped topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 47g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 35%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.