- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Line 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Press evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan, lifting by foil edges; peel off foil. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.