Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- BLEND fruit and cornstarch in food processor until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Cool. Chill.
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl. Press 2 cups mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. On low speed, slowly add sweetened condensed milk; mix until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well.
- POUR filling over crust. Spoon 1 cup sauce over filling; swirl to marble.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cheesecake from side of pan with thin knife. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.