Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- BEAT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Chill 15 minutes until cooled; stir until smooth.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
- For more chocolate indulgence, top pie with chocolate shavings or chocolate cookie crumbs; serve with chocolate-dipped strawberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 510 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 46g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.