Black Forest Mousse
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (1 oz.) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- COMBINE chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in large bowl. Beat in water, pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Freeze 5 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Spoon equal portions into dessert dishes.
- STIR remaining 1/4 teaspoon almond extract into cherry pie filling; spoon over desserts. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.