Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3-4 drops yellow food coloring
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- FROSTS up to 4 dozen cupcakes, 2 layer cake or one 13 x 9-inch cake.
- TINT white frosting with a few drops of red food coloring for pink frosting or use color of your choice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.