Double Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUST
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- For Crust: COAT 9-inch pie plate with butter no-stick cooking spray. Stir together peanut butter and corn syrup. Add cereal. Mix until evenly coated. Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate. Spread 1/2 cup hot fudge topping in bottom of crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- For Filling: BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust, spreading evenly.
- PLACE 3 tablespoons hot fudge topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Knead. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of pie. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- To freeze overnight, cover and freeze. Thaw at room temperature 40 to 45 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 36g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.