- Yield: 5 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (8 oz.) container strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh whole strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Halved fresh strawberries
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, yogurt and strawberries in blender container; cover and blend until smooth.
- ADD ice cubes gradually with blender running, blending until smooth. Garnish with halved strawberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 5 smoothies), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 55g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 25%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.