Super Simple Rocky Roaders
- Yield: 2 (12-inch) logs
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 0 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- MELT chocolate chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows in large mixing bowl; stir in chocolate mixture. Divide mixture in half. Place each portion on a 20-inch piece of wax paper; let stand for 10 minutes.
- SHAPE each into 12-inch log. Roll in nuts. Wrap tightly; chill for 2 hours or until firm. Remove paper; cut into 1/4 inch slices to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 96), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.