White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
- Yield: 18 tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 240 Minutes
- 3 (4-ounce) packages graham cracker pie crusts (18 crusts)
- 1 (6-ounce) package premium white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or sliced kiwi
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan, over low heat; stir in extract. Cool to room temperature.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Spoon into crusts.
- CHILL 4 hours or until set. Decorate the top of the tarts with small pieces of fresh fruit as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 18), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.