Blueberry Spiced Bread Pudding
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups French bread cubes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick spray. Place bread cubes and blueberries into prepared baking pan. Mix well.
- BEAT eggs in large mixing bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over breadcubes and blueberries, completely moistening bread.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly and serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.