Strawberry Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 (13.5 or 16 oz.) package prepared strawberry glaze, chilled
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Top with strawberries and desired amount of glaze.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 57g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.