Creamy Spiced Tea
- Yield: 2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 1/3 cups water
- COMBINE tea, orange peel and spices in large sauce pan. Add sweetened condensde milk, mix well.
- STIR in water slowly over medium heat. Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- May be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.