Lime Cream Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Green food color
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- STIR together sweet condensed milk, lime juice and food coloring, if desired, in medium bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Lemon Cream Pie: Substitute 1/2 cup lemon juice for lime juice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 49g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.