Strawberry Splash Punch
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle of strawberry flavored-carbonated beverage, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh whole strawberries
- COMBINE 1 1/2 cups strawberries and lemon juice in blender container; cover and blend until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk; cover and blend.
- POUR into large pitcher. Gradually stir in carbonated beverage. Add ice if desired. Garnish each serving with a whole strawberry, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 37g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.