Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate mixture until smooth. Add eggs, cornstarch and almond extract. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool and chill overnight. Top with cherry filling before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.