Blueberry and Peach Shortcake
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice plus 1 tbsp., divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6.5 oz.) prepared sponge cake layer or 18 dessert cake shells
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Sliced peaches
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk gradually until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla. Spread on cake; chill.
- MIX sugar, cornstarch, water and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice in small saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened. Add blueberries; cook until bubbly. Chill.
- TOP cake with peach slices and blueberry sauce before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cake), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 49g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.