- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- Few drops almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (4 oz.) packages single serve graham cracker crusts
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, milk and almond extract in large bowl. Beat in pudding mix with electric mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- CHILL, covered, at least 1 hour.
- To remove tarts from foil pans more easily, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white before filling). Bake at 375°F 5 minutes. Cool. Remove from foil pans. Fill and chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 12), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.