Fruit-Topped Cream Cheese Tarts
- Yield: 8 tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (4 oz.) packages single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts
- Assorted fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit)
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon into crusts.
- CHILL 2 hours or until set. Just before serving, top with fruit; brush with jelly, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 8), Calories 23 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 55g, Trans Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 54g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.