Golden Snacking Granola
- Yield: About 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups roasted almonds or cashews
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Line 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- COMBINE all ingredients except banana chips and raisins in large bowl; mix well. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in banana chips, if desired, and raisins. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/2 cup, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 19g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.