Snowy Coconut Dessert
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (16 oz.) containers cottage cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Lettuce leaves
- Fresh or canned fruit
- SPRINKLE gelatin over cold water in large bowl; let stand 1 minute. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- ADD cottage cheese, sweetened condensed milk and coconut; mix well. Turn into 2-quart mold or 10-cup fluted tube pan.
- CHILL 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto lettuce. Serve with fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.