Raspberry Cheesecake Tart
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 14 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 refrigerated unbaked pie crust (one-half of 15 oz. pkg.)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- LET pie crust stand at room temperature according to package directions. Heat oven to 375°F. Roll pie crust on floured surface from center to edge, forming a circle about 13 inches in diameter. Ease pastry into 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim pastry even with rim of pan. Place pan on baking sheet.
- BAKE crust 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; mix until smooth. Add egg, vanilla and lemon peel; mix well (do not overmix).
- ARRANGE raspberries on bottom of baked shell and gently pat down into crust with back of spoon. Slowly pour filling over fruit.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Chill 1 hour.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 503 (Calories from Fat 214), Total Fat 23.8g (Saturated Fat 11.9g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 288mg, Total Carbohydrate 38.7g (Dietary Fiber 2.8g, Sugars 25.6g), Protein 6.7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 9%, Vitamin C 12%, Calcium 4%, Iron 14%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.