Marbled Chocolate Fudge
- Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (10 oz.) package deluxe white baking pieces, coarsely chopped
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla and chopped white baking pieces. Stir just until blended. Spread fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into diamonds or squares.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 40), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.