- Yield: 1 3/4 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons warm water, as needed
- Fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists
- STIR sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until blended. Microwave on HIGH an additional 1 minute. Stir in vanilla. If sauce becomes too thick for dipping, stir in warm water by teaspoonful until smooth.
- SERVE warm fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 59g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.