- Yield: 9 crepes
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (12 oz.) package escalloped apples
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepackaged crepes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted*
- THAW escalloped apples in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes.
- COMBINE cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon mixture down center of each crepe; top with about 2 tablespoons escalloped apples. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a serving dish.
- STIR cinnamon into remaining cream cheese mixture; dollop over filled crepes; sprinkle with pecans.
- *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 crepe), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.