- Yield: 5 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (6 oz.) container carton strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple packed with juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Halved fresh strawberries for garnish
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, banana, frozen strawberries, pineapple with juice and lemon juice in blender container.
- COVER and blend until smooth. Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 63g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.