Raspberry Topped Lemon Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk until well blended in large bowl with electric mixer. Stir in lemon juice. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 30 minutes.
- COMBINE raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until mixture thickens and is clear. Spoon on top of pie.
- CHILL at least 4 hours. Top with whipped topping. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.